Eligibility & Benefits
You may be eligible for Membership at MedPro in one of two ways. Below lists our eligibility requirements.
- Employees, independent contractors, or self-employed persons who work regularly in the Health Care Industry in Ohio that include the following:
- Assisted living facilities that provide health care services;
- Birthing centers;
- Blood, organ and tissue banks;
- Emergency medical care;
- Health clinics;
- Health maintenance organizations (HMO) medical facilities;
- Home health care;
- Medical and diagnostic labs;
- Medical transcription services;
- Nursing homes;
- Nursing services;
- Offices of chiropractors, dentists, licensed therapists, optometrists, physicians podiatrists, and psychologists;
- Pain centers;
- Paramedic services;
- Pharmacy services; and
- Rehabilitation centers providing medical treatment or licensed psychological or physical therapy.
- Retirees from the above employment groups, volunteers of the above employment groups, members of the immediate family or household of a current MedPro member, spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of MedPro and employees of MedPro.
Remember: You may remain a member for life, even if you change jobs, relocate, or retire! Your family members are also eligible to join as soon as you are a member.
Apply Online Now!
On October 26, 2001 President Bush signed into law the USA Patriot Act. The purpose of this law is to help protect you, your family and our country from terrorism by preventing terrorist financing. We want you to know that Section 326 of this Act requires our Credit Union to verify the identity of all new Credit Union Members. We must also identify the identity of members and non-members added as signatories to have access to new or existing deposit accounts and loans. We must also retain copies of documents used to verify your identity.
If you are an existing member who joined the Credit union before the USA Patriot Act rules became effective, we may also need to verify and retain copies of any documents used to verify your identity when you request a new deposit account, apply for a loan or are added as a signatory to a new or existing deposit or loan account.
We ask for your understanding as we work to support these efforts to maintain the security of your funds and our country. Please speak with a Credit Union staff member if you have any questions or concerns about our identification policies.