Over 60 Years of "People Helping People"
MedPro Federal Credit Union was originally founded as Children's Hospital Federal Credit Union in 1948. Requests from other area medical personnel allowed us to expand our field of membership to include all hospitals and medically-affiliated personnel in the area and, ultimately, change our name to MedPro Federal Credit Union. In response to tremendous growth in membership, MedPro FCU reestablished its offices in its larger, more convenient location with drive-thru services in the fall of 2002.
As a non-profit organization, MedPro FCU returns excess earnings to our members in the form of:
- Competitive dividend rates paid on savings and club accounts
- Competitive interest rates on loans
- The addition of valuable new products and services
- Many special low-cost or no-cost benefits