100% NADA Clean Trade or
100% NADA Clean Retail (add additional .25%)
*Each applicant may apply for $2500 or more depending on income
Our unsecured line of credit account allows you to take advances when necessary - no need to apply for a loan each time. Reevaluated every 24 months. Maximum credit line is 10% of annual income with payments being $50 for every $1000 borrowed.
- 70% LTV; Variable interest rate
- Min of $10,000 and Max of $75,000
- No required initial advance; subsequent advances are min of $300
- Payments based on a 300 month period
- Interest rate based on prime less .25% as published in WSJ last business day of mo.
- Min rate 3%, Max rate 18%
- May write checks for draws
- Draw period 10 years
Click here to request a home equity line of credit packet
We have teamed up with American First Bancorp to offer our members a full line of mortgage products. Some of their most popular products are:
Conventional, FHA, VA and Sub-prime purchases and refinances
- Low down payment Investment Property Mortgages
- New Construction (available with no money down)
- No income qualification Mortgages
For more information, contact Dawn Moore at American First Bancorp.
We know it can be difficult for a 16-year old to purchase a vehicle but with the “SWEET 16” Loan Program it just got easier!! The super rates on this program will help the young adult afford a payment plus establish credit with adult supervision. Parents can feel good about being able to teach their kids about finances as they prepare to go off to college with reliable transportation.
- Rates start as low as 1.6% up to 36 months with other rates and terms available... email us for additional information
- Student is primary with parent(s)/guardian(s)/immediate family member cosigning
- Rate determined by cosigners score in the case a score is not reliably available on primary
- Minimum loan amount is $5,000 for 36 month programs
- Minimum loan amount is $10,000 for 72 month programs
- Maximum negative equity $1,500
- Ages 16-25 for primary borrower
When you have funds saved in your account, but an emergency arises, why drain your savings? Take a pledged share loan instead! This type of loan enables you to borrow against funds in your MedPro account. The amount held in your account as collateral for the loan is 111% of your current loan balance, so as you make payments on the loan, funds become available to you in your savings account. Depending on the activity on your savings account while you have the loan, it is possible to have the original funds in your savings account when the loan is paid in full!
Pledge share loans are also helpful to those with no credit history or less-than-perfect credit history. Since the loan is guaranteed by funds held in your account, no credit check is needed. But the pledged share loans are reported to the credit bureau, helping you to establish a good credit history for future credit requests.
*Most loans are eligible for a .25% DISCOUNT with repayment through PAYROLL DEDUCTION. All loans subject to normal credit approval terms and risk analysis. All rates subject to change without notice. All published rates subject to change without notice. Rates apply to new money only, except Home Equity Lines of Credit which are variable accts.