Our Satellite Teller Program allows members to access credit union services without leaving their place of employment. MedPro members may take care of the following transactions:
- Club Accounts
- CD/Money Market Accounts
- ATM/Debit Card
- Payroll Deduction/Direct Deposit
Important Items to Note:
- Eligible individuals may open an account at our Satellite locations.
- To open an account you will need to bring a copy of your driver's license.
- You can also bring a personal check for $5 to open your savings account, or to apply for a loan or MasterCard immediately.
- For security reasons, the satellite teller does not accept cash.
* Monthly (usually the first pay Thursday) at Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital in the main lobby 11:00am to 2:00pm.
* Monthly on the fourth Thursday of every month at Akron City campus in the cafeteria hallway 11:00am to 1:00 pm.
* Monthly on the first Wednesday of every month at Akron General Medical Center across from the employee cafeteria 11:00am to 1:00pm.
(Check schedule with the Human Resource Department as to confirm dates and locations)
Availability of the Satellite Teller is subject to change without notice.